Chailey Heritage Foundation is a leading charity dedicated to providing exceptional education and care for children and young adults with complex neurodisabilities, physical disabilities and health needs. Our state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff create a nurturing environment where individuals can thrive, reach their full potential and make a difference to their lives and that of their families.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our School for a Reception & Administrator. This is a exciting role for Chailey Heritage Foundation, and offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to provide general administration and reception services for the school and across the foundation.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
JOB TITLE: Reception & Administrator
HOURS: Monday – Friday / 37 hours / 08.30am- 4.30pm
Closing date for this position will be 18th February 2024. We are holding interviews on Wednesday 28th February 2024 9AM- 1PM and Monday 4th March 2024, 9AM-1PM.
As the Reception & Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistant to the school and other departments across the foundation when needed. You will be the first point of contact for all visitors, meaning it’s it vital the successful candidate welcomes everyone by demonstrating our foundations values.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Skills and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English as a minimum
- Adept at working with IT systems, booking systems and Microsoft office.
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Other useful skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment desirable.
- Previous administrative experience desirable
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Answer and direct phone calls, ensuring they are directed to the correct colleague and taking messages as needed.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Support with circulated clinics and arranging wheelchair repairs.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors.
- Provide information about the Foundation and its services to guests.
- Input and manage data in spreadsheets, databases, and other software systems.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, coordinating with team members.
- Arrange travel plans and accommodations for colleagues as necessary.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages, including courier services.
THE REWARDS GO BEYOND SALARY…
Our comprehensive benefits package includes a diverse range of discount facilities and perks, ensuring that there's something for everyone.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide access to:
- Discount facilities
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Centre
- Death in Service benefit
- Free tea/coffee/kitchen facilities
- Onsite Café
- Free parking.
Plus, we cover the cost for all DBS checks and renewals!
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young adults. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. It is an offence to apply for any job in regulated activity with children and vulnerable adults if you are barred from doing so.
If you believe this role sounds like you, and you are looking to make a real difference within our organization, please apply today to be considered. For any enquiries please contact careers on either firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on 07923233178.