Chailey Heritage Foundation is a leading charity dedicated to providing exceptional education and care for children and young adults with complex neurodisabilities, physical disabilities and health needs. Our state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff create a nurturing environment where individuals can thrive, reach their full potential and make a difference to their lives and that of their families.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our People Team for a Learning & Development Consultant. This is an exciting role for Chailey Heritage Foundation and offers the opportunity to play a crucial role in designing, implementing, delivering and evaluating learning programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of colleagues across the organisation.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
JOB TITLE: Learning & Development Consultant
SALARY: Competitive Salary DOE
HOURS: Monday – Friday 37 hours
LOCATION: Hybrid/ Office
Are you an experienced Learning & Development professional looking for a rewarding challenge? Are you passionate about the learning experience? And curious about evolving learning approaches?
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person!
The successful candidate will collaborate with various stakeholders to identify training needs, priorities and clear outcomes against which to develop effective learning strategies and fostering a culture of continuous learning.
Closing date for applications 18th February 2024. Stage 1 interviews week commencing 19th February . Formal interviews between 26th,27th,28th February 2024.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Skills and Experience:
- Current knowledge and expertise in the field of learning and development with the ability to share and apply that knowledge.
- Experienced in design and delivery of a broad range of learning solutions, including leadership and behavioural skills development.
- Confident in presenting to large audiences with excellent communications skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to set clear outcomes and be flexible with workloads to meet changing targets or tight deadlines.
- Experience of partnering with third parties and ensuring value for money.
- Digital L&D capability including LMS, content curation and design.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to use them in a learning and development environment.
- Takes pride in quality of output and demonstrates a high attention to detail.
- Awareness of risks and regulation that may impact in a learning and development environment.
Other useful skills and experience:
- CITP/CIPD/equivalent Learning & Development qualification desired.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Conduct thorough consultancy/assessment to identify organisational, departmental, and individual learning needs.
- Collaborate with department heads and stakeholders to understand business goals and performance gaps.
- Support the management of end-to-end Learning & Development propositions
- Ensure training is delivered at a standard and volume to meet our regulatory requirements (Ofsted/CQC/Health & Safety Standards) and ensure training meets legislative obligations.
- Utilise various instructional techniques and delivery methods to engage participants.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy and relevance.
- Deliver training sessions as needed, either in person or through virtual platforms.
- Input into the development and evolution of our LMS platform, keeping materials up-to date, relevant, engaging and easy to find/use.
- Create digital learning modules and courses using authoring tools.
- Monitor and update e-learning content to reflect changes in policies, procedures, regulation or industry best practices.
- Provide competent and effective coaching through 1:1 and group sessions and adapt your coaching style to be able to facilitate workshops, learning events, forums and meetings; enabling individuals to explore thought processes and openly share ideas and opinions.
THE REWARDS GO BEYOND SALARY…
Our comprehensive benefits package includes a diverse range of discount facilities and perks, ensuring that there's something for everyone.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide access to:
- Discount facilities
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Centre
- Death in Service benefit
- Free tea/coffee/kitchen facilities
- Onsite Café
- Free parking.
Plus, we cover the cost for all DBS checks and renewals!
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young adults. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. It is an offence to apply for any job in regulated activity with children and vulnerable adults if you are barred from doing so.
If you believe this role sounds like you, and you are looking to make a real difference within our organization, please apply today to be considered. For any enquiries please contact careers on either email@example.com or via whatsapp on 07923233178.